Resveralife Brings You the Fall Edition of Living Well, Eating Well and Looking Well
Resveralife knows that looking well, eating well and living well are three of the most important concerns of modern day man. It might be easier said than done, but with the right kind of advice, you can easily transform your lifestyle to incorporate all three features into your life. The Resveralife guide to living, eating, and looking well offers you the best and the hottest tips to transform the way you live, the way you eat and the way you look this fall season.
Living Well – 5 Exercise Routines to Try
Living well is all about experiencing the best that life has to offer. And the good news is that living well isn’t overtly difficult. Exercise is an important factor of living well. One of the best ways to incorporate fitness in your life is to add a few simple exercise routines into your daily routine. This guide to living well acquaints you with some of the best and most effective exercises.
- Zumba – Zumba is an aerobic dance routine that is famous in studios and clubs all the way from Los Angeles to Miami. The Latin music tends to make you feel happier and the refreshing routine can recharge your body and your soul.
- Ugi Ball – The Ugi ball is everything that medicine balls are not – it is squishy, weighted, stylish and extremely beautiful. It is an ideal functional fitness tool because it challenges you to use all your muscle groups at the same time.
- Bosu Balance Trainer – The Bosu Balance Trainer resembles an exercise ball that has been cut into half. It offers you an exciting way to exercise and it has become a staple inclusions at most gyms and health clubs. The Bosu Balance Trainer is ideal for targeting multiple fitness areas like stability, balance, endurance and strength.
- CrossFit – It is impossible to talk about exercise routines without mentioning CrossFit. Considered to be one of the most beginner friendly exercises, CrossFit is a high-intensity program that can be completely scaled to your fitness ability. From athletes to lazy bums, this exercise can suit all sorts of people.
- Body Weight Training – The benefits of Body Weight Training have been discussed millions of times before, and we’re about to do it all over again. This routine doesn’t need any fancy gym equipment and it allows you to build your balance, strength and flexibility.
Eating Well – 5 Side Dishes to Try
The eating well guide can offer you the perfect starting point when it comes to adding some healthy side dishes to your diet. Eating a balance diet – a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables, proteins and dairy products – is a must when it comes to leading a healthy life. It’s OK to indulge in a treat every now and then, but your overall food choices on a daily basis are very important. This eating well guide brings you some of the best side dishes that are high on the taste factor and also on the healthy quotient.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts – Remove the brown ends of the sprouts and pull off the outer yellow colored leaves. Mix them with salt, pepper and olive oil and spread them out on a sheet pan. Roast for 35 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Sprinkle with kosher salt and serve.
- Butternut Squash Soup – Chop squash and onion into large sized chunks and crush garlic. Pour oil in a roasting tin and throw in thyme, onions, garlic and squash. Roast for about 30 – 40 minutes at 350F. Place the roasted vegetables in a blender, add a few spoons of stock and blend. Add more stock if you want to make the soup thinner. Season and serve.
- Italian Kale – Cook kale in a large saucepan over medium heat until the leaves begin to wilt. When the volume of kale in the saucepan is reduced by half, add olive oil, garlic and vinegar. Cook for a couple more minutes and serve with salt and pepper.
- Wild Rice – Dress up long-grain and wild rice mix by adding some marsala and fresh mushrooms. This side dish is guaranteed to be a big hit at the dining table.
- Spicy Collard Greens – Place bacon in a deep skillet and cook until it becomes brown. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add black pepper, bacon, cayenne pepper, salt, collard greens and vinegar. Boil until greens become tender.
Looking Well – 5 Makeup Looks to Try
If you don’t have perfect looking skin you more than likely use makeup to improve its appearance. If you do have amazing skin you probably still want to change up your look with some makeup. Resveralife is here to help with tips to apply your makeup right way and look amazing. 1. Cat-eye Eyeliner – Cat-eye eyeliner is super fashionable and fun look to rock. It can give you a flattering look, irrespective of your eye shape and make you look mysterious even when you go low-key with the rest of your makeup. Here’s how to get the perfect cat-eye look:
- Start off in the middle of your upper eyelid and draw a line as close to your lashes as possible. Draw this line in a single stroke or using numerous short strokes, depending on how skilled you are. With practice, you should be able to get it right in one go.
- Next move to the inner corner of your eye and draw a fine line towards the one that you just drew.
- Draw a line from the last lash to create the wing. You can decide upon the angle and length. A good trick to get the angle right is to imagine that your extending extension from you lower lashline
- Draw a line connecting the tip of your wing tail to the line near your eyelashes, this should create a triangle shape.
- Color in your triangle.
- Finish off the look with thickening black mascara. Use 2-3 coats for best results.
2. Cranberry Eyeshadow – Cranberry eyeshadow can give you an easy and sleek look that is ideal to sport during the changing seasons. Pair it with nude or berry lips for best results.
- Prime your lids using your favorite primer.
- Add a light colored base shadow which stretches from the brow bone to the crease.
- Use a matte, medium eyeshadow shade on your crease. Using a clean brush blend it towards your brow.
- Use a matte, deep maroon shade in the corners of your lids and in the corner of your crease.
- Blend all edges with a clean blending brush.
- Apply a metallic burgundy shade on the center of the eyelid.
- Apply a matte, neutral medium toned shade on the lower lash line.
- Use a liner brush to apply the matte, deep maroon shade closer to the lash line.
- Add a touch of the metallic burgundy shade to your lower lash line.
- Highlight using a shimmer, warm off-white shade.
3. Eggplant Nail Polish – Eggplant nail polish is a perennial fall favorite. Use a shade that almost looks black in color and appears to be all nineties and vampy. The secret is that when light falls on this shade, it gives off gleaming hints of purple. This is what makes eggplant nail polish so enchanting. 4. Dark, vampy lips – Dark, vampy lips were seen at fall fashion shows all over the world. That is not to mention the numerous celebrities who have already been sporting this look everywhere. The best part is that with all sorts wine stained and berry colored shades to choose from, you can easily find a shade that suits you perfectly. 5. Berry cheeks – Berry cheeks are definitely worth your while this fall. They go well with your cranberry eyeshadow as well and vampy lips.